22 July 2010

i'm a doodler.



Doodlings. Scribblings.

I remember carrying with me a doodle pad wherever I go when I was young. Along with Alfie my Cocker Spaniel stuff toy puppy.

And in my doodle pad, was a sea of random scribblings, drawings, poems and names of the boys I had crushes on ----> XOXO, C & J 4eva...

Years later I graduated from the doodlings into keeping an actual journal, though back then i called it Diary. I wrote to this anonymous figurative imaginative person called Diary...starting off with a Dear Diary and signing off with a Love, Crystal. On the first page of every diary i owned was a threatening warning that any trespassers to this secret account of my life would be cursed. Or something like that.

Back then I also kept a poem/song writing book. Back then when I swear I thought I would be the next Britney Spears ---> though come to think of it, Britney have only written one song about lame diary-writing (oops. I swear i am different).

I wonder if I still have that doodle pad around, or those diaries, or that Great Crystal Songbook.

Anyways, now that everything is going digital, so is my doodling habit ----> Or at least that is what I've decided on. Hence, here are my doodles. My ramblings. My nonchalant illustration of my life.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to doodle!