08 January 2011

回家啦

I used to hate packing when I was a lot younger. But who would've guessed that fifteen years later, I'd be this excited about packing and going home! I've been working like a dog this past week just to have ten days of 'holiday' which by the way, includes two days of marketing trip - i've been assigned to meet up with IDP and JMECC education consultants the day after I arrive, and also while i'm in Hong Kong. And I have a strong feeling i'll still be checking my work mail every other day. I can go on and on about this but i realised i am fast becoming a workaholic and two, bigger boss did gave me a generous sum of 'allowance' for my HK trip of which i have to 'bring back the balance!'...word for word. no kidding.

Anyways, i'm exhausted from all the last minute shopping and packing but high from the adrenaline rush. I should be thinking and planning of what to do when I'm back but there aren't many days and honestly, i really feel like doing nothing. I would love an entire day to spend in One U and Ikano, have dinner in The Curve. To visit Chong Hwa and KLPac. To hike FRIM and have Lui Char with Ana and Xiu. To do marketing with mum. I guess that's not nothing after all. Heh heh. But i mean, no shopping. Well, maybe in Daiso...but nothing else.

I'll see you soon Malaysia!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Have a great time back in Malaysia! Your job sounds not bad at all. Hong Kong. It is good to see why HK always ranks no.1 in Economic Freedom index. The great 21st century economist, Milton Friedman says, if you want to see full capitalism at work, go to Hong Kong.
    Let me also mention a short video of this strong advocate of free market.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6vjrzUplWU&feature=player_embeddedpepe

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home tal :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to doodle!